Odds of transmitting Gaucher disease

As Gaucher disease is an autosomal recessive disorder, a carrier has a 50% chance of passing down a mutated gene with each pregnancy. If both parents are carriers, there is a 25% chance that a child will be unaffected by the disease and a 25% chance that the child will develop Gaucher disease.

Both parents are carriers of Gaucher disease

Inheritence Gaucher disease